Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chapter Eleven



The one who opened the door was Turki.
But he wasn't alone..
WALEED IS STANDING NEXT TO HIM!!

Waleed: Weeeenn eliii 9wrrkuumm ?!

No one replied, we're too shock to talk.
Areeb nzlt ras'ha w g3dt tms7 el make up gbl ma yshuf, that made me laugh actually. LOL

Waleed: MAAA TSM33UUNNN? MEEN ELII 9WRRKKUMM???
Deema: Ha-a44kk

She pointed at him.

He slammed the door and went to him.
They wasn't alone, a group of guys was with them.
I have a feeling that a fight will happen..


We can see them shouting at the camera guy.
And finally they made him delete the picture.

Waleed came to the car without Turki.

We opened the car window..

Waleed: Areeb wsh jabk?
Areeb: 3shan akel
Waleed: La ya she5a? Ma lgeti ela ha4a elm63m?
Areeb: Ghalia tbeh

Ghalia ajal?

Waleed: La tjeen mra thanya 6yb?
Areeb: Inshallah

I thought that he'll shout at her or kill her.. bs 3'reba, kan feh brud mub 6be3i.


Before we move, I remembered that Fahad is in his way!
Nseeeett aguull laah en Turki w Waleed jw!

So I called him.

Me: Alu Fahad?
Fahad: N3m?
Me: Tra Turki w Waleed jw 5la9
Fahad: Weenk?
Me: Belsyara el7een bnru7
Fahad: Keef shkl elwld?
Me: 5la9 ms7u el9ura
Fahad: KEEF SHKL ELWLD?
Me: Aby6' mrraa w labs jeans m3 t-shirt aswd w n6'arat w m3ah camera
Fahad: 6yb

He hang up.

El7een aru7 wla esh be6'ab6?

Areeb: Yalla emshi

She talked to the driver.

Me: Laaa
Areeb: Leesh?
Me: Stni
Areeb: Lesh?
Me: Bs

I want to know what will Fahad do..
So we waited!

2 minutes later he came.
I got down from the car and covered my face with a 6ar7a..
I want to hear what he'll say.

I stood between two cars, ana shwy b3eda. But I can see and hear them.

He started shouting at him and the camera guy is really scared.

Fahad: Wallaah l'adfnkk lw az3jt bnt 5altii mraa thanyyaa saam33?

Cute ana bnt 5altah?

After he finished shouting at him, he took the camera from his hands.
Then threw it on the ground!
Rmahaa bgwa mrra!

Fahad: T3lm keef tst5dmha mu t9wr 5lg allah k4a!!

Then Fahad walked away.

He saw me standing between the cars. Shit.

Fahad: Ghalia!

Keef 3rfni? m3'6ya wjhi!!

OMG he's approaching..

Fahad: Ma3rfti t'36een wjhk ela el7een?

I didn't reply.

Fahad: Esm3eni! Lw shftk hena mra thanya wallah a7sh rjulk fahma?
Me: Lesh?
Fahad: Ts2leen lesh b3d?
Me: La amz7 5la9
Fahad: 6YB YALLA RU7I!

I laughed.
He's so cute when he's angry.

Fahad: GHALIIAA!!
Me: Esh?

I laughed.
He finally gave up and laughed too.

But something have to ruin everything...

: Ghaliiaa!

Yarb enaha Areeb wla Deema. Bs lelasf 9ut wld!! efff I don't want to look back.

: Maa gltt lkk tb3dd 3nn bntt 3mii?

I looked back to see who it was..
Turki.

Ghalia: Wsh tbii entt malk d55ll!!

He pulled me by my hands.

Turki: Emshi!
Fahad: Fkhaa!

He let go.

Turki: Wsh tbii enntt? Lesh t7akeehaaa?
Fahad: M7akeha br6'aha ent malk d5l!
Turki: Mali d5l? Akeed ya Ghalia akeed?

He looked at me.

Me: Eee
Turki: 97 3leek ana mali d5l, ana b5ali abuk ytfahm m3ak
Me: Ee ru7 gul l'baba en fi wld 9wr Ghalia w 3ayeet eni asa3dha bs ja Fahad Alflani w sa3dha, w shuf wsh bygul

Aswi eni gwya w mu 5ayfa..

Turki: G9dk?
Fahad: Zyy ma ent wld 3amha trani wld 5alt'ha!

Well, he's not my cousin bs wld 56eb 5alti 3adi.

Turki didn't understand a word, he was confused so he just walked away.

I rode the car and went back home.

...

2 weeks later.

Today is the wedding, 5alti Nouf and Fahad's father wedding.

My mother is going early to my grandmother's house to help them preparing but I'm too busy sleeping.

I woke up at 5:00 PM, I took a shower and went downstairs immediately because the hair styles have arrived.

While she's doing my hair, I opened my mobile and started chatting with Fahad.




Obviously he's not excited at all.

We kept talking till she finished from my hair.

                                    


7mar.
s5eeeeefff! 



Few more hours to see him \o/
I think.. I'm in love with him.
Bs madri..

I shouldn't think about this right now, I have to get dressed! I'm late.
Its 7:00PM and I haven't wore my dress yet?

I got dressed and rode the car.
I arrived to my grandmother's house, thank god its 3a2li. 

I helped them with some stuff but now its late so the people started to come.

And finally its the time for the zfa.
Acutally, I'm not excited for her zfa. I'm more excited for zft elrjal, lol.

She came down from the stairs, ar7mha. High heels and stairs? No..

We took some pictures with her and everyone went to the kosha to say mabruk and these stuff..

I bbm-ed Fahad but he didn't reply, he must be busy.
W a5erraann its the time for zft elrjal!!

They entered and they walked really fast, a7b zft'hum.
Eli d5lu Abu Fahad, 5wali, Fahad and two little kids. I think they're Fahad's cousin? Madri ma 3lena ahm shy fi Fahad.

Fahad looked different in the thub. Mu k2na hu, he looks hotter with the shma3', thub and bsht.

While they were taking pictures, he was looking at me and smile.
Then I went to them 3shan aslm 3la 5wali.

Slmt 3lehum and when it was Fahad's turn mdet ydi w bs. 3la asas eni ma a3rfa gdamhum LOL.

Elrjal ra7u and my mobile is low battery now, I can't talk to him!! effff.

I just stayed with el7reem without my mobile.
And I was bored to death!

...

3 days later.

Today, 5alti, her husband and Fahad are coming over.

Isn't it weird? Fahad my friend, is coming over? Lol!

T9l7t mra w lbst a7sn lbs, 6b3n lazm. Fi Fahad.

I went downstairs then they came.

I just saw my aunt because Fahad and his father is with my father in the other mjls.
I ignored them and I chatted with Fahad on bbm.

Mama: 5li Fahad yji yg3d m3ana

She was talking to my aunt for sure, not me.

5alti called Fahad and he's coming inside now.

I'm waiting with him w b6ni faj2a 9ar y3wrni..
FINALLY SOMEONE KNOCKED THE DOORRR!! FAHAAADD..

He came in w slm 3lena.

My mother and my aunt were sitting in the sofa next to each other and Fahad in the chair jmbhum and I'm in the other sofa gdamah.

We stopped talking on bbm and started talking face to face. 6gena elmwana gdamhum bs nswi nfsna ma n3rf b36'.

We were talking and both of 5alti and my mother were just smiling.
But we didn't care, we completed talking and talking..

Mama: Nouf emshi fug bwrek fstani
5alti Nouf: Yalla

they went outside the mils.
He stood and sat beside me.

Kmlna swalef..
Whenever he smiles/laugh I see his dimples. Ohhh godddd.. howw cuutee!!
He was talking and I just sat there staring.

Awl mra ala76' en 3yuna 7ilwa w mk7la.

He finished what he was saying but I wasn't paying attention, but he laughed so I laughed w ana madri wsh elg9a.
W g3dna nst6'rf.

Fahad: Bgul lk srr
Me: Guul

Grrb mn 3nd e4ni then he whispered ' Srr ' and laughed, I laughed too.

Me: 6yb ana bgul lk
Fahad: Guli

Grbt mn 3nd e4nah then.. I didn't whisper..

I screamed in his ears. Hahahahhaha!!

Fahad: Keliii zgggg e4nnii

Both of us laughed.

Fahad: 6yb 9dg ana bgul lk sr
Me: La 5eer bt9ar5
Fahad: Laa wallah
Me: Lalalla
Fahad: Wallah ma mub m9ar5

Grb mn 3nd e4ni then he whispered something but I didn't get it?

Me: Esh?

He whispered it again..

I can hear his voice but the word? I just heard bik
What do bik means?

Me: Ma sm3tt wallah
Fahad: A5er mra
Me: 6yb 6yb

I laughed.

He whispered again.
And finally I heard him.

 “A7bk”.   

8 comments:

  1. CUUTE MARRRAAAAA<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love your blog. youre doing an awesome job. i really hope you write other blogs when youre done with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your blog *.* keep it up xx when are you gonna post the next chapter? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next chapter please soooooo excited :")

    ReplyDelete