Friday, July 20, 2012

Clarification


Hello readers..
So, a lot of you got confused about the characters so I'm going to re-explain them here.

I'm Ghalia and I have two best-friends, Deema and Areeb.

I have a cousin called Lulu and her brother is Turki, and Sara is their cousin.

Waleed is Areeb's brother.

Fahad is my friend, just a friend.

Deema had a lot of boys in her contacts and one of them was Khalid; Khalid is one of the guys from our school.
Deema went out with him couple of times and she had a car accident then she regretted everything and she changed to the best. She stopped talking to boys.

Areeb and Turki was kind of in love but now they're over, but she's still have some boys in her contacts and as I said.. She calls them the waiting list.

and Dana.. She's Deema's friend and we're sort of friends right now.

That's it!

If you got confused or anything, just ask me!x

My ask.fm page: www.ask.fm/ablogger
Twitter: @_Ablogger

2 comments: