Friday, July 27, 2012

Chapter Fifteen


This chapter is not long, I know.. But I tried my best to post two chapters in one day and I did. Hope you enjoy it!x 


www.ask.fm/ABlogger
@ABlogger

You can comment anonymously on the chapter :* 




The one who opened the room door was 5ali Faisal, Fahad's father.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt.

Alllaaaaahhhh ysssttttrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

5ali Faisal: Yalla Fahad ru7 9al blmsjd
Fahad: Inshallah

He stood and entered the bathroom 3shan ytw6'a.

5ali Faisal: Kefk Ghalia?

Hw? n3m? Wshu? Anhabl? Wsh feeh? Mu mfru6' y39b?

Me: 7mdellah.

I smiled.
He smiled back and got out of the room.

WTF? I expected that he'll get mad or something.. but no. He was smiling?
Maybe he's mad but he don't want to show it? I don't know.. But it was really AWKWARD that he saw us sitting next to each other.


I was walking to get out of the room then..

Fahad: Heyy ween ray7a?
Me: 3nd Ghada
Fahad: Mafi bye wla shy? Klma thanya k4a?
Me: Ummm ella fi..... kl zg.

We laughed.

I went to Ghada's room.

Ghada: Mashallah wsh 4alta25eer?
Me: Madri
Ghada: Ween el movie?
Me: Madri
Ghada: Ghaliia weenah?
Me: Madri
Ghada: Ghaaliiiaa!!!
Me: Madri

I laughed so hard. I love it when she's angry.

I told her what happened in Fahad's room and that her father entered the room faj2a and saw us.

Ghada: Ya 7mara shfti el movie bduni? Ana ma jetk a7sbkum tsulfun mabi a5rb 3leekum

She laughed.

Me: Ma hmk ela el movie? Agull lk abuk shafna w e7na jalseen jamb b36'!!!
Ghada: 6yb?
Me: Wsh 6yybb? Shaafnna shaafnna
Ghada: 6yb 3adi, yarb enk jalsa jambah ma swetu shy y3ni

Yes that's true.. but I was with him, in a room alone. W ma ygrb li wla shy tra.

Me: Bs 7ttta wlww
Ghada: La wallah 3adi Baba, y7b Fahad ldrja mu 6be3ya! Bl3ks bynbs6 en shafkum m3 b36'
Me: Wallah?
Ghada: Eee wallah

7mdellah.

Ghada and I watched a movie.
After it finished..

Ghada: Wsh rayk n6l3?
Me: Mn jdk? Shufi sa3a km awl!
Ghada: Km?
Me: 11
Ghada: 6yb 3adii
Me: W ween nru7 a9lan?
Ghada: Supermarket
Me: 6yb
Ghada: La t5afeen, fheed byji m3ana
Me: Eee 6b3n

We went to Fahad's room and told him that we're going out and he's coming with us.
Ghada asked permission from her father and he said yes.

We rode the car and went to the supermarket.

We arrived.

While buying some chocolate we saw Dana. Do you remember her? Deema's friend? But now we're friends, you know that.
We're friends yes, but not that close. She doesn't know about Fahad.

When she saw me with Fahad, she was beyond shocked. Allaaah el7een tfkerha bysh67, 9dg abadn mub fa6'ya laha.

Slmt 3leeha and Fahad was standing next to me.

Dana: Fahad kefk?

I gave her “5eer wsh tbeen” look. B3d t7aki Fahad?

Fahad: 7mdellah.

He didn't ask her back. Haha!
Fahad acutally hate her because awl kant dayman tswi prank calls 3leeh w tswi add testable 3leeh w tbthrah bzyada. 

Dana: 7ta ana 7mdellah kwaisa, thank you for asking

She laughed.
Wow ma y6'7k.
None of us laughed back.

Me: Yalla lazm aru7 bye.

I gave her a tsleek smile and walked away.

We bought a lot of chocolates.

Then we went to the casher, and as we waited I checked my bbm.

Dana was talking to me..

Chat:

Dana~: Wsh beenk enti w Fahad?:p
Me: Wla shy :s

Wsh tbi 4i?

Dana~: Ajal sub7an allah faj2a 6al3een m3 b36' =))
Me: Wld zuj 5alti, 6l3t m3ah hu w e5tah. Feeha shy?
Dana~: Aaaaaa
Dana~: 6yb 3adi pin Fahad if you don't mind?
Me: Ok I'll ask him.
Dana~: Okk

I showed Fahad the chat.

Fahad: Ya allah lha4i eldrja ana wseem? 36eha my pin bs
Me: Fahad!

He laughed.

Fahad: T3'areen?

He whispered because we're still in the supermarket.

Me: Ee wsh raykk y33nii ma a7bkk anna?

I whispered back.
He smiled a big smile.

Fahad: 36eni eljwal

He took the mobile from the hands and started typing.


The mobile was with him till we got in the car and he's still using it, 7ta ma shal wla kees. Bs ana w Ghada.

We rode the car.

Me: 5l9t?
Fahad: Eeee mn zmaan bs ga3d a7us feeh
Me: 7marr 36nnii

He gave me my mobile while laughing.

I opened Dana's chat.

Chat:

Me: Ahlen ana Fahad
Dana~: Ahlan! 3adi your pin?:p
Me: La mu 3adi
Dana~: Why?
Me: Loool ya5ti mabeeekkkk
Dana~: Ghalia?
Me: La ana Fahad

The file has been sent to Dana~.
vn7875b81e.amr (16.94 KB)
Completed

Dana~: Ok :s

Fahad was talking to Dana from my mobile, but what did he say in the voicenote?

I locked my mobile.

Me: Fheed
Fahad: 3yuun Fheed?
Me: Wsh glt laha bl voicenote?
Fahad: Glt ana a7b Ghalia w he t3'ar w ashya2 kthera
Me: Fahaaddd!!!
Ghada: Eff eskttuu
Me: Kelii zgg
Fahad: Wsh feeh elzeen 39ab?
Me: Fahad wsh glt laha?
Fahad: Amz7 hdi ya5ti
Me: A7sb
Fahad: Keli zg enti wsh tbeen
Me: 5la9 amz7 wla shy
Fahad: A7sb

:|?

LOL!! I love how funny he is!!

I laughed.
And we kept laughing all the way!
W Ghada madri wsh feeha m39ba w sakta.

We arrived home.
Jlsna bel9ala eli fug and Ghada went to her room.

I checked my bbm.
Ghada just changed her personal message into “Worst day every!

I bbm-ed her.

Chat:

Me: Wsh feeeekkk??
Me: PING!!!
Me: PING!!!

It was an R. She's ignoring me.

Me: Fahad shwy w aji bs dgega.
Fahad: 6yb

I went to Ghada's room and found her crying.

Me: Wsh feeeekkk???? Ghaaaddaaa!!!!!

She ignored me.

Me: Ghaadaa wsh feek bsr33aa?
Ghada: E6l3ii brra w skrrii elbaabb!!

I tried to calm her down till I did.
She washed her face and I got for her some water.

Me: 6yb wsh feek?

Then suddenly Fahad entered. Mub wgta.

Fahad: Wsshh feekuum?
Me: Wla shy bs b6nha y3wrha, e6l3 bra
Fahad: Laa wsh feeha?
Ghada: Fahad mafeni shy e6l3 bra

He got out of the room then I double-checked that he's out mu mt5bi 3shan ysm3.

Me: Wsh 9ar?
Ghada: Yazeed..
Me: Wsh feeehhh?

She told me elsalfa kamla. OMG!

18 comments:

  1. Marra 7iluuu!!! 3jbni this chapter.. Mita btnzleen the next chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOL kel el story keli o kl zg =)) funny next chapter please we need more romance and action please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raje3i el captures:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing I love your story*.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allaaaah marraa y7msss , 16 & 17 today pleaase ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your storyyyy ��❤ next chapter ASAP pleeease :c btw raj3ee capture a7la bktheer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Next chapter is tonight 97 ? =c takfaa tara takfaa t'hz alrjajeel

    ReplyDelete