Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chapter Five


The display name was Dana -

Testahbel Deema ?!
I called Deema immediately.

Me: TESTAHBLEEN ENTIII??
Deema: Wshu?
Me: M36ytni pin meen?
Deema: Fahad!
Me: Lesh esmah Dana?
Deema: Madri

I hang up and opened bbm.


Chat:

Dana -: Ghalia ;)
Dana-: Ajal enti eli tbeen Fahad haa?:p

Did Deema tell her?

Me: Huh?

I called Deema again.

Me: Testahbleen 97? Akeed testahbleen!!
Deema: Wshu?

I told her what Dana said.

Deema: Ana bs glt laha en wa7da mn 9a7bati tbi el pin w galat meen glt w7da w 36tni
Me: 36tk her pin ya 7marraa

I hang up and opened Dana's chat.

Chat:

Dana -: Enti gayla l'Deema tbeen pin Fahad 97?
Me: Laa
Dana -: Ajal?
Me: I just added you if you don't mind :p

I LIED. Y3 I don't want her in my contacts!
So she gave Deema her pin instead of Fahad's pin 3shan t3rf meen eli byswi lah add? How sick!
But I have no other idea but this. Its ok ahm shy enaha ma 3rft en ana eli knt abi pin Fahad.

I told Fahad about what I wanted to do, and what happened.

Kik Chat:

Fahad: Looool
Me: =))
Fahad: Lw tbeen my pin bs guleli la tst7een ;;)
Me: La shukrn -.-
Fahad: Lw enk mswya add wsh btgulen ya3ni
Me: Madri b'astahbel 3leek

The match finished so we slept.


We woke up and went to school.

When I saw Areeb, I just wanted to tell her about Turki!
But I can't, and I don't think she'll believe me.
All the time she was talking about him, KL SHWY!
Should I tell her? No I have a better idea.

Me: Areeb lesh ma y9eer 3ndk waiting list zy el o5t Deema
Areeb: E4a 3ndi Turki wsh abi felbageen
Me: La y3ni lw trkteh la sm7 allah aw shy
Areeb: La inshallah, a9lan btzwja
Deema: N3m n3m

And she laughed.

Areeb: Wallah hu ygul

Ya enah 7ywan!!
I have to tell Areeb, I have to!!
But I don't want to break her heart.. Bs he belnhaya bt3rf 97? Fa a3lmha mn el7een a7san.

Me: Areeb
Areeb: Haa
Me: Tra ams Turki, sm3ta w hu ykalm
Areeb: 6yb?

I told her what I heard exactly.

Areeb: K4abaa!!
Me: Wallah
Areeb: La ymkn fhmti 3'l6
Me: Laa hu gal li ma abi Areeb t3rf 3n eli sm3teh

She looked disappointed after I said that.
Yaletni ma glt.

Areeb: DEEMA!!
Deema: Sammi
Areeb: Abi 10 3yal fahma?
Deema: Inshaaallah
Areeb: W kl wa7d a7la mnn elthani

We laughed.

Areeb: Ana awreeh 4aa treeki
Me: Treeki?
Areeb: Turki
Me: Bs la tgulen lah en ana eli glt lk
Areeb: La bsawi nafsi ma dreet, bst3'bi bs bl3b 3leh eb nfs elwgt.
Deema: Kffuu

The school finished and I went out with Lulu.
I checked my mobile in the car, 10 MISSED CALLS!!
From an unknown number.

I didn't call back.

We didn't go to Mc Donald's today, because Lulu wants to take a nap.

We arrived home, and Lulu slept immediately.
I slept too.

We woke up.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, changed my clothes and did some of my homeworks.
When Lulu finished her homeworks..

Lulu: Ghalia n6l3?
Me: Ee yalla

So we wore our 3baya, and rode the car.

Lulu tweeted “In Panorama with @GhaliaAlflani
I retweeted.

We arrived.

Then I got a call from that unknown number.

I answered.

: Wsh mwdek Panorama w 3ndk mdrsa bukra?

He's a boy!

Me: Meen?
: Trak thalth mtws6 ma wdk tehtmeen beldrasa akthr ya Ghalia?
Me: Wsh tbi?
: 3'reeba rab6a sh3rk

Oh my god. Wsh drah ?!
I looked left and right to see who's there.

: Wsh feek tlfeen rask? Tdwreen meen? La ykun tdwreni bs

And he laughed.

Me: Bye
: LA TGFLEEN

I hang up.

I didn't tell Lulu about the phone call.
After Lulu bought what she want, we headed to Mc Donald's eli jwa Panorama.
I didn't eat, I was talking to Fahad. Lol.


We finished eating and went to the car.
In the car, I got a message from the same unknown number!

Meen ha4i eli m3ak? Lulu? W elswag Ali? 97?

OH MY GOD!!
I showed Lulu the message and told her about the 10 missed calls and the phone call eli gbl shwy.

Lulu: Lazzmm n3lm Turki!!
Me: Laaa
Lulu: Rdi 3la his message 6yb

I typed “97

Lulu: Eee k4a guli 3shan y7sbna agwya2

He replied “Wsh fekum lfetu ymeen? Ray7een beet Lulu akeed.”


DOES HE KNOW EVERYTHING?

Lulu and I looked back to check if there's someone following us, and YES FI A7D GA3D YL7GNA!!

This is REALLY SCARY.


We arrived to Lulu's house and he's still following us but we couldn't see his face.

We went to Lulu's room.

Lulu: Tra Turki lazm y3rf
Me: La
Lulu: Please Ghalia 3lmeeh, t5yli lw y9er yl7gna kl yuum
Me: Eff 6yb

I went to Turki's room but he was sleeping so I went back to Lulu's room.
We didn't sleep because we took a long nap.

Lulu: Nru7 elmdrsa mwa9leen?
Me: La bukra erb3a2, 3la el a8el nenam sa3a

So we watched a movie, w g3dna nsulf till it was 4:00AM.

Me: 5la9 ana bnam
Lulu: 7ta ana

Both of us liad on her bed.
20 minutes later.

Lulu: Ghalia
Me: Ha
Lulu: Nmti?
Me: Wsh rayk ya3ni

She's really scared, she cant even sleep. She wants me to tell Turki As soon as possible.


I woke up by myself. Bdun a7d ygwmni.

I checked my mobile, it was 3:00 PM!!!
DID WE SKIP SCHOOL OR WHAT?

I tried to woke up Lulu but I couldn't.

So I talked to Fahad.

Kik Chat:

Me: T5yl tawni aguum ma r7t elmdrsa madri leeh :o
Fahad: Ya 3'beya ejazaa =))
Me: Amma :|
Fahad: Wallah

El7mdellah ejaza \o/

And finally Lulu woke up.

Awl ma gamt, she said “Glti l'Turki?

Is that all she thinks about?

Me: La
Lulu: Guli lah el7een

I headed to Turki's room.
I knocked, then he opened the door.

Me: Turki
Turki: Halla

I wanted to tell him everything, bs a5af y39b.
So I just asked him if he could know who's number is this.

Me: 97 ent 3ndk app y6l3 el argam?
Turki: Ee?
Me: Shuf ha4a rgm meen
Turki: 36eni elrgm
Me: 0*********

Then he gave me a scary look.

Turki: WSH JAB HA4A ELRGM 3NDK?  

6 comments: