Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Chapter Four

10 minutes passed w ana 3la a39abi. 
MRA 5AYFA! 

Then suddenly someone entered.. 

It was Areeb! 

Slmt 3lena and she hugged me. Obviously she's scared, bayn mn wjhaha. 

Areeb and I went out of the mjls. 

Me: Ya3ni knti testahbeleen? mz7k s5eef

Areeb: La wallah hu gal b56fk w wdani mnn 6reeg m9'lm, w knttt a9ee77 b3deen faj2a lgeet beetk eb wajhi w gal tra knt amz7
Me: 3almi Turki!
Areeb: Lala 7ram 


We went back to the girls. 
Then Areeb, Sara and Deema left and I'm going back with Lulu. I'm sleeping over because my parents are still traveling and my mother wants to make sure that I'm going to school everyday. 

... 

Its Monday and I'm at Lulu's. 
Sleeping over at her house is really fun!

So our daily routine goes like this.. 

We wake up, go to a coffee in the morning, then we go to the school.
When the school is over, we go to Mc Donald's, then her house.
And after we finish studying we go out.
I'M REALLY ENJOYING THESE DAYS!!
And Fahad knows about this routine and I always see him in the coffee and Mc Donald's. 

And now we're on our way to the coffee. 
We got out of the car and I saw Fahad. 
He smiled and I smiled back. 

Then we went to school. IT WAS A BORING DAY!!
Bs a5eran el7een nhayt eldwam and we're going to Mc Donald's \o/. 

We arrived to Mc Donald's. 
And I opened my phone and checked kik. 

Kik Chat:

Fahad: Ghalia
Me: Halla
Fahad: Jebi lk Mc spicy ;;) 
Me: La 
Fahad: Keli zg nseet m7f9'ti jeebi w bs 
Me: 6yyb -.- 


9rna nmun 3la b39' mra, fa shy 6be3i asbah w ysbni. Lol. 

Lulu ordered for both of us and when she finished I ordered for him. 3shan ma tshufni w ana a6lb. 

His ordered finished. 

Kik Chat: 

Me: Fahad
Fahad: 3yuun fahad
Me: B76 aklk 3nd bab Mc w e4a ma jeet baklah fhamt? 
Fahad: Laaa la
Me: 5eer?
Fahad: Ana bd5l wsh t76eena 3nd elbab w ynsrg
Me: 6yb bsr3a

He got inside and I gave him his order, he thanked me and went out. 

Then he talked to me. 

Kik Chat:

 
Fahad: M7lwwa=)) 
Me: Adri =)) 

Fahad: =))

I kept talking to him, even while eating. 

We finished eating and went back home. 
We were studying!

Me: Lulu ma3rft a7l 
Lulu: 5ali Turki ysa3dk akeed nafs druusk 


Lulu is younger than me bs Turki kubri.

I went to Turki's room but he wasn't there, akeed 6al3. 

So I went downstairs to get some food and I'm hearing Turki's voice talking on the phone! 

Turki: 7ta ana a7bk, amuutt feek 7beebtti, ylumunii feek? Yazeen el mst7een

Y3. Akeed yklm Areeb. 

I bbm-ed Areeb. 

Chat:

Me: Mumkn tgfleen abi as2la 3an eldrs-.-
Areeb: :/? 
Me: La t5afeen ma 7'asrgaa mnk bs gafli enti=))
Areeb: Esh?
Me: Ga3da tklmeen Turki?
Areeb: La wallah lesh? 
Me: Amz7 wla shy 
Areeb: Ok


Ga3d yl3b 3leeha ya3ni? 
7raamm 3leeh! 
She's madly in love with him but I'm not telling her. Ymkn ga3d yestahbel aw shy.  

I lift my head and saw him in front of me. 

Me: Turki! 
Turki: Halla
Me: 3adi tsa3dni blrya6'yat? 3ndi wajb w ma3rft a7la
Turki: Ween ktabk? 


I gave him my book. 
He didn't know the answer so he called his teacher and told me what should I write. 

Me: Shukrn
Turki: 3fwn
Me: Knt tklm Areeb tw? 
Turki: La
Me: Aaa
Turki: Lesh? 
Me: La sm3tk tklm 7sbtk tklmha, l2naha mu ga3da trd 3lay 


I lied. Ma3rft wsh agul. 

Turki: Ma y7taj Areeb tdri 3n eli sm3teeh 6yb? 
Me: 6yb 


OH MY GOD.
He's cheating on her, kalb. 
I went back to Lulu's room, and she haven't finished studying yet because she have an exam tomorrow. 
So I laid in bed and opened kik.

Kik Chat: 

Fahad: Heey 
Fahad: Ghalia
Fahad: Wsh feek ma trdeen?
Me: Heeey
Fahad: Lesh trdeen mt25r? 
Me: Ma ad5l kik ktheer
Fahad: w 7ta twitter a7akek ma trdeen ela b3d sa3a-.-
Me: 7ta twitter mn zman ma d5lta=)) 
Fahad: Ajal 3la wsh 3aysha:| 
Me: Bbm 


Ma kan mfru6' agul bbm, by7sbni alm7 eni asawi lah add!! 

We kept talking on kik, and whenever he says something I laugh. 
He's FUNNY. 

Lulu finally finished studying, but we're not going out today. 
Because there's a match and Lulu have to watch EVERY MATCH! 

She was watching the match with Turki and I was talking to Fahad. 

Then Deema talked to me on bbm.

Chat: 

Deema~: Ghalia
Me: Smi?
Deema~: 1 or 2 or 3? 
Me: 2
Me: Bs why? 
Deema~: Good choice! 
Me: Wshu? 
Deema~: 1 = Khalid Alflani, 2= Fahad Alflani, 3=Saud Alflani
Me: Amz7 mu 2
 

5eer mabeha ta54 Fahad b3d. 

Me: Dgega wsh 9ar eb Abdulaziz?
Deema~: Lesh mu 2? 
Deema~: Yuuh ya gdma, bs 3ndi bbm shkl ma 9rt a7ki m3ah 
Me: Mu Saud 7g Dana?
Deema~: Dana 6fsht mnah
Deema~: Shakli b5tar 1 bs 
Me: 3ndk Fahad bbm 6yb?
Deema~: La bs Dana 3ndaha his pin
Me: Send
Deema~: Lesh?
Me: Bs
Deema~: ********


While talking to Fahad, I added him. 
But I changed my display name to ' * ' 
Abi astahbel 3leh without telling him that I'm Ghalia.


He accepted, and I'm still talking to him on kik 3shan ma yshk en ana eli sweet add. 

BUT HIS DISPLAY NAME WASN'T FAHAD!!! 
WTTTFFF???


6 comments: