Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chapter Twelve


Follow me on twitter: @_Ablogger
My ask.fm page: www.ask.fm/ABlogger

You can comment anonymously on the chapters btw x



When I heard him, I froze.
I didn't know what to do, my face turned red.

Fahad: Lsa ma sm3teni?

He laughed.
I blushed and didn't reply.

Fahad: Ghalia wsh feek skti?

Before I could even reply, my mother shouted our names.

Mama: Fahadd Ghaliaa ta3aaluu

El7mdellah.
I stood and went to her.

Mama: T3aluu slmuu 3la Ghadaa

Ghada is Fahad's older sister, she's in college and she studies in London.
She couldn't come to the wedding because she had exams but she tried her best to come.

Slmt 3leha and Fahad hugged her, cute.

Everyone were talking except Fahad and I. 
No smiles 7ta. 
I was thinking of what he said!

..

Two days passed and we haven't talked.
On bbm, phone calls, everything..

I don't know why, but we stopped talking suddenly.

The school bell rang then I rode the car.
Something actually shocked me.. Fahad is talking to me.



Well its just a hey, but at least he talked.



We've never talked like this.. y3ni nmun bzyada mafi kefk w ma kefk.



Yumaa.




I kept staring and staring.
What a weird question!!
I don't know what to reply, should I confess?
But I'm afraid that he's joking as always w atfshl..
Laa ween byg3d 3la mz7tah yumeen?
5leni ast3'bi bs.



I called Areeb before Fahad replied. I need help, I don't know what to say!

Me: Areeeb?
Waleed: La

I can hear Areeb screaming at him and saying “36ni jwali” but he refused to give her, ya sheen mz7ah.
So I hang up and called Deema, but she didn't answer.
I called Lulu, her phone was closed.

Mashalllaah meeen aklmm y3nii ?!
Efff 9dg ma a3rf wsh agul.

So I decided to open his chat and see what he said.



I BLUSHED WHEN I READ THAT!! 
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY!! 

Should I confess? Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, YESS!! noo.. 
I DON'T KNOW!


TYPING 7TA ANA FELT MADRI KEEF, IT WAS REALLY SCARY!! 

SHIT SHIT SHIT AN R!! 

There's an R, he didn't reply???? La ykun ga3d ymz7????

But then I got a call from him.
I answered.

Fahad: A7bbkkk!!!

I BLUSHED.
I thought that he'll say amz7..

Fahad: 9dg t7beeni?
Me: Ee

My face turned red.

Fahad: Guli a7bk
Me: La
Fahad: Please
Me: La
Fahad: Lesh? Tst7een?
Me: Laa 3shani belsyara

Actually yes I get shy, bs kman ana belsyara. 5eer agul gdam elswag welmurbya? Wallah yrta3un.

After talking a bit, I hang up because I arrived home.


I kissed my parent's forehead then went upstairs to take a nap.
Before I do, I checked my bbm. 

I'm beyond happy 7mdellah. 

Fahad was talking to me and I replied then slept.

I woke up two hours later, and guess who woke me up? A call from Fahad.

After I hang up from him, I took a shower.
Then went downstairs but I didn't find my mother.

I called her.

Me: Weenk?
Mama: 3nd o5ti Nouf

:o!!
Abiii aruuu777.

Me: Mta btrj3een?
Mama: Twni wa9la
Me: Bji
Mama: 6yb el7een brsl lk elswag
Me: 6yb

I changed my clothes then wore my 3baya, I finished in 5 minutes mn el7mas.

The driver haven't arrived yet so I waited in excitement.
I decided not to tell Fahad, it would be a pleasant surprise to see me. haha.

The driver came and I rode the car.

W9lt beet 5alti Nouf.
I got in, kan fi Mama, 5alti Nouf and Ghada.

Slmt 3lehum w jlst m3ahum.
But Fahad wasn't there.. where is he?

Suddenly, my mother got a call and when she hang up she looked at me.

Mama: 3ndk e5tbar bukra w ma t3lmeeni?

Yuma, esh draha?

Me: Samii?
Mama: Enti w Areeb ybelkum 6gg

She laughed.

Mama: Omaha twaha mklmtni tbi ns5a mn ktab elrya6'yat
Me: Ma 3ndi
Mama: Ma drsti ?!

3adi its a monthly quiz and I did my home works tra.. but if I said this in her face she might kill me.

5alti Nouf: Ghalia 7bebti enti thalth mtws6 97?
Me: Ee
5alti Nouf: 5leha td5l 3la elmdrsa, ga3da tdrs Fahad

Wohhooo, Fahad and I studying together \o/

Mama: E4a 5ll9 Fahad tru7een tdrseen fahma?
Ghada: Bs 5alti Fahad 3ndah e5tbar rya9'yat bukra kman, ydrsun m3 b36' a7sn

Goo Ghaadaaa!!! yaa allllah 7beet'ha LOL. 
I smiled madri leeh.

5alti Nouf walked with me till the mjls, she opened the door.
When Fahad saw me, he was really surprised.

5alti Nouf told the teacher that I have a rya6'yat exam.

I sat without saying a word and Fahad was SMILING. 
I smiled back 6b3n.

The Teacher: Da elemt7an mn kam lkam

Her accent is funny so both of us laughed.

The Teacher: Ma ted7kush!!!

We kept laughing and laughing.

The Teacher: Btd7ku leeh?
Me: La bs t4krt shy y6'7k
The Teacher: Rakezuu!!

E5tbarna mu zy b36', mu nfs eldrus.
So I waited till she finished teaching him some lessons, b3den drsna elbagi m3 b36'.
L2n the rest of the lessons zy b36'.

We stopped laughing w rkzna m3aha.

After we finished, ra7t elbthra.
It was just Fahad and I..

I stood and walked, I was about to get out from the mjls.

Fahad: Ween ray7a?
Me: Brj3 lhum
Fahad: La ta3ali ejlsi mn zman 3nk
Me: Lala t3al nru7

Ast7i njls l7alna.. 
He came then we went back to the mjls eli kan feeh Mama, 5alti Nouf and Ghada.
But no one was there except Ghada.

We sat with her.

Me: Ween Mama?
Ghada: Madri ween ra7u
Me: 6l3u?
Ghada: La bs madri wenhum

10 minutes later, she went upstairs.
Why am I always left with Fahad alone?

We kept talking about random things.

We went outside to play with the dog.
Dogs is simply my biggest fear.

Fahad: T5afeen?

The dog was next to him.

Me: La 6b3n
Fahad: Akeed?
Me: Eee

Yaa enii k4abaa.

Fahad: Go Maax goo boyy gooo

He was pointing at me.
The dog ran to my direction so I ran too.
G3dt ark9' w hu yl7gni..

Me: Faahhaaaad!!!

HE WAS LAUGHING!!

I kept running and the dog is following me!!
A333 I HATE DOGS!!

I ran to Fahad and hugged him.
'39bn 3ni.. mn el5uf wallah!

Fahad: Stop Max!

He stopped immediately.

I let go Fahad, b3dt 3nah shwy.
Its kind of awkward to hug him k4a faj2a.....

Fahad: Max come here!

I pulled his t-shirt.

Me: Laa Fahad laa pleasee
Fahad: GOOD BOY COME COME

He jumped on him fa t5beet wra fheed mn el5uf.
Fahad is enjoying this, 7ywan.

Fahad: Gooo Maaaxx

He threw something then Max ran to fitch it.

Fahad: T7beni?
Me: La
Fahad: Guli a7bk
Me: La
Fahad: Maa-

He was about to say Max, I interrupted him.

Me: Amz7 wallah a7bkkk bs la t5leeh yjii

He smiled when I said that.

Fahad: Ghalia a7bk wallah

I BLUSHED.
Na6'rt elar6'. 

It went silence for a minute.

then he held my hand and walked together.

Max was walking beside me but I didn't scream/ran or anything..

While walking around, I got a call from my mother.

I answered.

Mama: Ghalia
Me: Sami?
Mama: Yalla ana labsa 3bayti astnak t3ali
Me: Inshallah

she hang up.

Me: Fahad yalla bye bru7
Fahad: Bye

He hugged me.

I blushed, literally I BLUSHED.

This hug lasted for a couple of minutes.

Me: Yalla bru7
Fahad: A7bk!
Me: 7ta ana

He stared in my eyes without saying a word.
Kna da5leen jw bzyada.
But then..
A strange laugh interrupted...

15 comments:

  1. Amazing chapter!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZINGGG !!!!! But please put the chapters on faster please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuute elchapter<3:( I LOVE IT!! Can't wait for the next one:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALLAAH «3«3 mta chapter 13 ?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alllaaahhh *-* mta chapter 13 ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEST SAUDI BLOG, next chapter ASAP :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya allaaah yarbbbb murbyaaa wlaaa a7dd bs muu omhat'hom wla ghada :(:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you would give me some of your time and read my story please? <3 howcanlifegoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete