Monday, July 9, 2012

Chapter One



I'm now on my way to school, and I'm late as always.

I arrived to school and ran as fast as I could because I have an exam on the first period.
I entered the class..

Mrs.Hanan: Ghalia why so late?

Ughh I hate her.

Me: I'm not late
Mrs.Hanan: You're 20 minutes late, half of the class finished their exam! And I'm about to start my lesson
Me: What about my exam?
Mrs.Hanan: You'll do it in the recess

Bellahi? Yarb en bagi 25 minutes, I can do the exam and finish it tra..
bs he 3be6a st3'ferallah.

Me: Ok

I sat in my place, between Deema and Areeb. They're my friends since ever, e5wati mub 97bati.
They're not my real sisters but I mean that we're really close.

She separated the three of us, Deema, Areeb and I.
Because we we're really annoying the class and doing nothing but laughing.

Now I'm really bored, no one to chat with, 5ltni ajls belzawya 4i el7mara.


Finally, the bell rang and this horrible period finished!
We had fra3' the second period, but I didn't enjoy it because I went to Mrs.Hanan's office to so my exam.

I finished my exam and went back to the class, its the third period already. The fra3' ended without me attending it.. bs 3adi ahm shy ma 6'y3t fos7ti w ana a5tbr!

I was pretending that I'm paying attention to what the teacher says but I wasn't, then suddenly Areeb threw a paper at me. We weren't talking through this period because this teacher is really 39bya, bzyada!

I opened the paper..

“ We need to talk to you in the recess!!!!!”

I wrote “6yb lesh tgoleen li mn el7een=))?”

and I threw it to her.

She opened it, read it then she threw it. Not to me, to the garbage.

I think she have something important to say!

Areeb and Deema were asking the girls who have a watch “Km bagi?” every minute.

And one of them said that one minute left.

This minute passed really slow but the bell eventually rang.

Areeb and Deema s7buni 3la 6ool and they took me out of the class.

Me: Wshuuu??
Areeb: T5yliii t5ylii t5ylii!!!!!!!

SHE WAS SCREAMING.

Deema: Kli zg g9ri 9otk
Areeb: Kli zgeen m7d 7akak

They started a little fight. Omg mabzra.

Me: 5LAA99 WSH ELSALFA?

I screamed so they'll stop this fight.

Areeb: Umm..
Deema: E7lfi enk ma tz3leen?
Areeb: Aw enk t39been?
Me: Wallah ma a39b wla az3l bsr3a wshu?

Areeb looked at Deema and gave her “Agol aw la” look.

Me: E7ku yalla golu?
Areeb: 97 enti 5leti jwalk blshn6a?
Me: Ee?
Areeb: 5la9 Deema enti kmli

:)?

Deema: Areeb a54ta b3deen-

Areeb interrupted her by screaming.

Areeb: AREEB A54TAA YAA K4AABA 7TAA ENTTII KNTII M3AYY TRAA!!
Me: Areeb eskti, Deema kmli
Deema: Ana w Areeb a54na eljawal, art7ti?

She looked at Areeb.
Then she completed talking.

Deema: W sawena prank calls mn jwalk
Areeb: Sorry Ghalia bs 3shan jawal Deema mafeh r9eed w ana ma jbt jwali w kna 6fshanen
Me: Hw 3adi mafeha shy rw3tuni 7sbt 3ndkum salfa

I laughed.
I actually hate the prank call thingy bs 6'7kni enhum kanu 5ayfen 3la shy s5eef.
Deema looked at Areeb like if there is something they haven't told me yet.

Deema: Ghalia
Me: Halla?
Deema: Tdreen 3la meen dgeena?
Me: Meen?
Deema: Khalid..

Oh a boy. They called a boy from my own mobile? Not cool.

Me: Khalid meen ?!
Deema: Alflani

Well. Ha4a Khalid hu wld m3ana blmdrsa, everyone has his number and a lot of girls prank call him.

Me: La t3edonha mra thanya please! Ya3ni t5ylu lw jab esmi wla shy?

I got annoyed!

Both of them apologized and 3adi 5la9 k2n ma 9ar shy.

School finished and I went back home.

I kissed my parent's forehead and went up stairs to take a nap.

                                                                  ....

I woke up in the middle of the night, oh my god I slept for too long.

I checked my mobile with one eye closed, I skipped bbm, twitter and messages and stared at the screen when I saw one missed call from my cousin Turki.

I called back but he didn't answer. I think his sleeping, so I replied to people on bbm, mentions on twitter and left my phone on the charger.

While I'm still in bed, my phone rang.
It was Turki..
I answered for sure.

Me: Alu?
Turki: Ghalia?
Me: Ee
Turki: 3rfteni?
Me: Ee Turki
Turki: Umm kwais, ee kefk?

Weird. Why is he calling me? We haven't spoke since 2 years I guess.. But I still have his number.

Me: El7mdellah kwaisa ent kefk?
Turki: El7mdellah, Ghalia esm3eni
Me: Halla?
Turki: Tdreen mn ween jbt rgmk?
Me: La mn ween?
Turki: 5wyi..

WHAT?

Me: Eshhh??
Turki: Khalid Alflani, ktb rgmk 3la sbort elf9l w kan ys2l ha4a rgm meen?
Me: W ent keef 3rft en ha4a rgmi?
Turki: 7seet
Me: La jed?
Turki: App
Me: App?
Turki: Ee app y6l3 argam w k4a
Me: 6yb lesh yktb rgmi?
Turki: Ygul enk daga 3leeh, bs ana ms7t elrgm mn jwalah w mn elsbora kman lmn 3rft enaha enti
Me: Glt lah enaha ana?
Turki: La wsh d3wa.. bs lesh daga 3leeh?

I told him that my friends were prank calling him, I told him the truth y3ni. But I didn't say their names!

Turki: Mabi ashuf rgmk 3nd wa7d mn el3yal fahma? W guli l'Areeb w Deema la ydgun mra thanya mn jwalk lw b3'u yst'hblun.

HOW DID HE KNEW THIER NAMES? W WSH 4I EL LGAFA?
6yb he's my cousin, bs malah d5l feeni!

Me: Inshallah

I didn't ask him from where did I he knew their names, maybe glt asamehum bl3'al6 w ana agul elsalfa.

After we hang up, I told the girls and I got even angrier. But none of them replied, bs awrehum bukra blmdrsa!

I got out of my room to search for my mother.
Ohhh I almost forgot, she's in a wedding right now so I went back to my room and laid in my bed.

I was seeing people's update until I got a bbm message, oh finally someone is awake!

Its Areeb..

Chat:

Areeb♡: Hehe sorry :$
Me: :)
Areeb♡: Bla dl3 ma 9ar shy
Me: La ya she5a?
Areeb♡: Oh is it a wrong chat? Because I'm not she5a :o

-_-? Although what she just said is really s5afa but I laughed.

Me: Areeb. Ma y6'7k!
Areeb♡: Yazeen elm39been<3

She never takes anything serious. Effff!

Me: :D
Areeb♡: Am I seeing a big smile? How cuutee!!

She knows that I use :D smiley when I'm mad. Really mad!

Areeb♡: I
Areeb♡: Love
Areeb♡: You
Areeb♡: I
Areeb♡: Am
Areeb♡: Sorry

As I said, she never takes ANYTHING SERIOUS.

But I accepted her apology of course.

Two minutes later, Deema had sent billions of pings!

Chat:

Deema~: GHAAALIIAA :'(
Deema~: PING!!!
Deema~: PING!!!
Deema~: PING!!!
Me: N333333MMMM?
Deema~: T5ylii meeen klmniii!!!!
Me: Meeeen :o?
Me: PING!!!
Deema~: Mommy :$
Deema~: Ee kefk?

Wsh 4i els5afa?

Deema and Areeb called me w shbkna 56uu6.
We chatted and laughed and I forgot about what they did.
Then Areeb shocked me for what she said..


Areeb: Umm bnat
Deema and I: Haa
Areeb: 97 I'm following Khalid?
Me: Ee?
Deema: w b3deen?
Areeb: Tra glt lah en ana eli klmtah w gal enah bydg 3la elrgm ybi ysm3 9uti bs 3lmta en ha4a mu ragmi bs wallah Ghalia ma glt en ha4a rgmk w Deema ma glt enk knti m3ay wallah wallah
Me: Areeb mu ana glt lk la t7akena? Mjnuna enti?

36et'ha mu7a6'ra because she talked to him, if she talked to another guy ahwn. Ha4a Khalid n6'ama t5reeb sum3 est3'ferallah!

After I finished the mu7a6'ra both of them were slient..

Areeb: 6yb bnaat
Me: Wsh b3d?
Areeb: Umm wla shy
Deema: AREEB E7KI BSR3A?
Areeb: 36ani his pin
Me: Swetii add inshallah?!
Areeb: La wallah
Deema: Areeb
Areeb: N3m?
Deema: Hu 7ta 36ani his pin eb twitter!

OH MY GOD. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.
How could they hide such things on me?

I talked to them and they decided that they'll unfollow him because his a player.
Its better to unfollow him because his such a 7ywan, 5eer yktb rgm bnt 3la elsbura?


I actually don't mind if they talked to any guy, but Deema..
Deema wasn't like this!
If you knew her one month ago, you'll know what I mean. She was really mu2dba, we even called her m6w3a!
She became like this because of Dana, she's a complete bitch. Sorry for saying such a word but that what describe her the most.
Bs Areeb, he k4a mn zman. Dms/Prank calls only.. 7ta Deema zy Areeb bs Dms/Prank calls!

And me? No just no. I won't dare to do anything like this, but life may change me right?

                                                          ....


WEDNESDAY!!

Today Deema and I are going to one of my classmates house to do a stupid project, and poor Areeb she's with other group. Not with us.
I hate Mrs.Hanan, she never let us choose our groups for the project!
Bs 3adi ahm shy m3ay Deema.

While doing the board for the project, Deema gave me her mobile to plug it in the charger and it wasn't locked.
Someone was talking to her on bbm.
So I opened her blackberry messenger, I know lgafa but Its okay she always do that to me!

I opened it and it was on Dana's chat!
SHE DIDN'T CLOSE HER CHAT, ITS OPENED!
By mistake wallah.

My eyes automatically read the chat by itself.

Chat:

Dana – I<3MyS: Deema m3lesh tra mafeha shy

Esh eli mafeha shy?

I scrolled up, to read the rest of the chat.
I know I shouldn't do this bs a7sn eni a3rf wsh ga9dha bdal ma ysh67 tfkeeri..

I'm reading the chat..
Allah la yblana bs!!

2 comments: